Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OPINIONS NEEDED!

So, if any of you are actually reading all of my posts, you're probably aware that I've got a lot of wine fermenting. And because I can't do anything simply -- i.e., put the wine in plain jugs to give to peple -- I've been working up labels for when I bottle it this winter.

Last year, I made up a label that looked like this:


and the finished product looked like this:


...or something similar.

So, this year I want the bottles to have the same feel and flair, so I modified the above label, and these are what I came up with:

I'm a fan of them, but I'd love your opinions, comments and suggestions about them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Unless, of course, it's to point out that I spelled "refrigerated" wrong, as JQ has beaten you to the punch. I fixed it in my working copies, but I'm too lazy to fix here.

Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. they look pretty darn good to me! wish I was close enough to sample some one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    If you ever make it to Jersey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd shore up the kerning between the capital Letters and first lower case in Peach and Concord, personally.

    And if you ever do want to rebrand... You know who to call! 8^{D>

    ReplyDelete
  4. You misspelled "Refrigerated".

    Cheers,
    Mr. Blisterfists

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. You did a wonderful job on the labels both past and present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, all... and good eye on the kerning, Matt. (Though I would expect no less)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of the white/offwhite background. Can you give it a purplish hue or something? Maybe some veins?

    ReplyDelete